if you want to buy apple account, choose buyappleacc.com, buyappleacc.com is a best provider within bussiness for more than 3 years. choose us, you will never regret. we provied worldwide apple developer account for sale.
JAKARTA, March 30 - Malaysian palm oil futuresopened lower on Tuesday as the market awaits rival crops dataand monitors the oil market ahead of an OPEC+ meeting onThursday, traders said.
The benchmark palm oil contract for June deliveryon the Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Exchange dropped 1.41%, to3,694 ringgit ($891.41) a tonne during early trade.
"Players are cautious ahead of the USDA quarterly stocks andplanting intention report, and then the OPEC meeting," a KualaLumpur-based trader said.
The contract failed to sustain a 1.6% gain posted a dayearlier.
* The U.S. Department of Agriculture is scheduled to releaseits annual U.S. planting intentions and quarterly grain stocksreports on March 31.
* Dalian's most-active soyoil contract fell 0.34%,while its palm oil contract barely moved in earlyTuesday trade. Soyoil prices on the Chicago Board of Tradegained 0.51%.
* Palm oil is affected by price movements in related oils asthey compete for a share in the global vegetable oils market.
* Leading analysts said last week major vegetable oilprices, such as palm oil and soybean oil, have likely alreadypeaked at multi-year highs in 2021 and while prices are expectedto fall, they will not likely collapse.
* Asian shares were mixed early Tuesday as global investorsshook off worries about a hedge fund default that roiled globalbanking stocks overnight, while rekindled concerns aboutinflation pushed bond yields higher.
* Oil prices fell on Tuesday as shipping traffic resumedthrough the Suez Canal after days on hold and attention switchedto Thursday's meeting of the Organization of the PetroleumExporting Countries (OPEC) and allies where the extension ofsupply curbs may be on the table amid new coronavirus pandemiclockdowns.
0900 EU Consumer Confid. Final March
1100 Brazil IGP-M Inflation Index March
1200 Germany CPI Prelim YY March
1200 Germany HICP Prelim YY March REUTERS